Kerri-Anne Downes provides a professional self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) administration and compliance service. Kerri-Anne has a Master of Applied Taxation majoring in Superannuation from the University of New South Wales.
SMSF services include:
- Set up of the SMSF including trust deeds, and all related documents, including completing all relevant registrations
- Preparation of annual financial statements, tax returns and member statements to ensure compliance with legislation
- Provision of audit services (via a third party) • Provision of actuarial services for pension funds, as required (via a third party)
- Set up of a company to act as a corporate trustee, and corporate secretarial services as required
- Administration services with regards to your investments, such as acting as your investment mailhouse
- Provision of our time on a needs basis to answer your questions about your self-managed superannuation fund, including compliance with the Act.